Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding a system to your Bose SoundTouch account
If you already created a Bose SoundTouch account, you can add additional SoundTouch systems to your account. This lets you to play music on multiple systems, group systems and add speakers throughout your home.
To add a system to your SoundTouch account:
Note: If using an Apple device, open the device settings and turn on Bluetooth®.
- In the SoundTouch app menu, tap Settings
Tip: to open the app menu, tap the menu icon ☰ in the upper-left
- Tap Settings > Add or Reconnect Speaker
- Tap Wi-Fi and wait while the app searches for available networks
- Connect your device to the Bose SoundTouch wireless network:
- For Android devices, the network should automatically connect. If not, go to the device Wi-Fi settings and select the Bose network
- For Apple devices, the app instructs you to go to the device Wi-Fi settings and select the Bose network
- If the Bose network is not available in the device Wi-Fi settings, tap I DO NOT SEE THIS NETWORK for help putting your system in setup mode, then go to the device Wi-Fi settings and connect to the Bose network
- Select your network and enter the network password, then tap CONNECT
Tip: If your network doesn't appear, tap Refresh to re-scan for networks
- Enter a name for your system (or leave the name unchanged), then tap CONTINUE
- When prompted, tap YES to add another system or tap NO to finish.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!