Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Removing a music service from your Bose Music account
If a music service in the Bose Music account is no longer in use, it can be removed from the account (excluding TuneIn) to prevent the display of a service that may no longer have an active subscription.
To remove a music service:
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner
- Tap the My Account icon in the upper-right corner
- Select Manage Music Services
- Select the music service to remove
- Tap Remove Account and confirm your choice
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!