NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Creating a Bose Music account
Your Bose ID gives you access to many of your Bose apps, and services such as Bose Music products, SoundTouch products, Bose Hear products, Bose.com, Community Forums and more.
Create a Bose account using the Bose Music app.
Before you begin
- Install the free Bose Music app from the Google Play store and the Apple App Store. For more info, see Downloading the Bose Music app
- If you have an existing Bose account from a different Bose app or the Bose website, you can sign up using the credentials for that account
Create an account
- Open the Bose Music app and tap Sign In or Create Account
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Create One
- Choose how you want to create an account:
- To create an account using an email address, tap Sign up with Email at the bottom of the screen
- To create an account using an Apple ID, tap Sign in with Apple
- To create an account using a Facebook ID, tap Continue with Facebook. We recommend signing in with an email rather than a phone number. This way, you can stay up-to-date with info about your product and reset your password, if needed
- Enter the required information and follow the app instructions to create your account.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!