Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Signing in and out of a Bose Music account
Find out how to log in or log out of an account using the Bose Music app.
Sign out or sign in to the Bose Music app.
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner
- Tap the My Account icon in the upper-right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out.
Before you begin
- Install the free Bose Music app from the Google Play store and the Apple App Store. For more info, see Downloading the Bose Music app
- If you have an existing Bose account from a different Bose app or the Bose website, you can sign in using the credentials for that account
To sign in:
- In the Bose Music app, tap Sign In or Create Account
- Choose how you want to sign in:
- To sign in using an email address, tap Sign in with Email
- To sign in using an Apple ID, tap Sign in with Apple
- To sign in using a Facebook ID, tap Sign in with Facebook
- Enter the required information and follow the app instructions to create your account.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!