Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding or removing the Amazon Alexa voice assistant
Setting up the Amazon Alexa voice assistant allows you to easily control your Bose product by speaking to it. Find out how to link your Amazon and Bose accounts to start using Alexa. Or, if needed, find out how to delete Alexa from your Bose account.
To set up Alexa on your headphones:
- If the Alexa app is not installed on your device, download and install it from your device app store
- Open the Bose Connect app and connect your headphones
- In the upper-right, tap the Settings icon
- Tap Action button
- Select Alexa by tapping the circle to the right
- Tap Go to Alexa settings to open the Alexa app
- In the Alexa app, tap Headphones
- Review the info on the Set up your device screen, then tap CONTINUE
Tip: If you are prompted to allow Alexa to run in the background, tap Allow. If you tap Deny, your headphones cannot use Alexa
- Select your headphones from the AVAILABLE DEVICES section, then tap CONTINUE
Note: It might take a moment for the app to find your headphones
- If you have another voice assistant enabled, select CONTINUE to use Alexa instead; otherwise, tap DONE.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!