NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Enabling or disabling Auto-off mode
The automatic power off setting lets your product automatically turn off and enter standby if it is not in use for a period of time. This is useful, for example, to conserve power in case your product is accidentally left powered on.
Changing the Automatic Off setting:
Your system automatically powers off if there is no interaction for either 4 or 24 hours. To select a timeframe:
- Touch the click pad to activate the control frame.
- Select "OPTIONS" on the lower right side of the control frame to display the menu.
- Scroll Down to Automatic Off
- Scroll left or right to enable (power off after 4 hours) or disable (power off after 24 hours) the setting
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.
- Versions 01.08.02 – 01.09.06: Depending on the Automatic Off setting, your system turns off after 4 or 24 hours (see above). However, regardless of this setting, if there is no video and audio from a connected video device or if there is no audio from a connected audio device for 15 minutes, the source is shut down
- Versions 01.04.00 – 01.08.02: When the Automatic Off setting is disabled, your system will never power off
- Versions 01.03.06 or earlier: There is no Automatic Off setting. Your system powers off after 24 hours without interaction
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!