Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Enabling or disabling Auto-off mode
The automatic power off setting lets your product automatically turn off and enter standby if it is not in use for a period of time. This is useful, for example, to conserve power in case your product is accidentally left powered on.
Enable or disable automatic power off.
Things to know
- Auto-off is enabled by default, which powers off your system automatically if it is not used for 20 or 30 minutes: Systems with software versions earlier than 04.01.00 power off after 30 minutes
- If your system is playing audio but no interaction is made, it automatically turns off after 24 hours regardless of the Auto-off setting. This 24-hour timer is reset when any button is pressed on the remote control
To set Auto-off:
- On the remote control, press and hold Alarm Setup (Menu) until -SETUP MENU- appears on the system
- Press the Tune/MP3 > button repeatedly until -AUTO OFF- appears
- Press the Time + or – buttons to select YES or NO
- Press the Alarm Setup (Menu) button or wait 10 seconds to exit menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!