NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Updating the software or firmware of your product
Software and firmware updates improve product features and stability. Install any available updates to keep your product working at its best.
To update your product:
- On a computer, go to btu.bose.com to open the Bose updater
Tip: If you have difficulty with the updater, see Compatibility info for the Bose online product updater
- Click Download and save the file to your computer
- Open the file and install the updater
Note: If the page does not automatically advance, click the click here text.
- Connect your product to the computer with a USB cable
- If the updater shows an update is available, click Apply Changes and wait for the update to install
Note: The product image shown below may differ depending on the product you are updating.
- Once updated, disconnect your product from the computer.
Get help if the update won't install.
If you have trouble installing the update for your product, see Software or firmware update will not install.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!