NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adjusting the tone controls on your product
You can use the audio equalization controls of your product to adjust the sound quality to your liking. Learn how to access the available EQ settings.
To adjust bass and treble:
- On the remote control, press the More button
- Scroll right to select Options, then press the OK button
- Scroll up or down to select System Bass or System Treble
- Scroll left or right to select a setting from -14 to +14 (or -9 to +6 if ADAPTiQ audio calibration is enabled)
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!