NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting up your product
Learn how to set up your product, connect components and enjoy the benefits of all its features.
To connect the components of your system:
- Unplug the power cord from your Acoustic wave music system
- Place the Acoustic wave music system on top of the multi-CD changer so the top and bottom units align
- On the back of the multi-CD changer, connect the red and white plugs to the AUX IN jacks on the back of the Acoustic wave system
- Also on the back of the multi-CD changer, connect the attached power cord to the AC Power jack on the back of the Acoustic wave system
- Connect the power cord that was disconnected in step 1 from the multi-CD changer to an AC (mains) outlet
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!