Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting up your product
Learn how to set up your product, connect components and enjoy the benefits of all its features.
To connect the components of your system:
- Connect Interface Module to the input jack on the bass module
- Connect the single-plug end of the speaker cable to the SPEAKERS jack on the bass module
- Connect the other other end of the speaker cable to the speakers:
- Connect the plug labeled LEFT to the speaker on the left of your TV
- Connect the plug labeled RIGHT to the speaker on the right of your TV
- Connect the power cord from the bass module to an AC (mains) outlet
Determine where to place your product.
For speaker placement suggestions, see Speaker placement and positioning.
Using in-wall wiring.
Due to the variety of state and local building codes concerning in-wall wiring, the wiring supplied with Bose systems may or may not be acceptable for in-wall installations. Check local codes for details.
Connect the system using only one type of audio cable.
The system has both optical and analog connectors to accommodate a variety of different devices. When your audio device is connected to the optical input on the system, the analog input cannot be used as a second audio input. If both an optical and analog audio cable are connected, audio will not pass through the analog connection.
Connect audio devices to your product.
For more info, see Connecting other devices to your system.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!