NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting up your product
Learn how to set up your product, connect components and enjoy the benefits of all its features.
Add your headphones to the Bose Music app.
Download and install the free Bose Music app from your mobile device's app store. The Bose Music app lets you set up and control your product from any mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
Open the app to get started
- If you open the app and are prompted to allow Location Service or Bluetooth® permissions, allow them
Tip: These are used so the app can detect and control your product. If you do not allow them, the app will not find your product
- If you don't have a Bose account, select "Create Account" and follow the app instructions
- If you already have a Bose account, tap "Log In" and enter your username and password
Add your Earbuds to your account
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button in the charging case until you hear “Ready to connect.” If you’re not wearing the earbuds, press and hold the Bluetooth button in the charging case until the earbud status lights slowly pulse blue
- In the Bose Music app, from the "My Bose" screen, tap "+"
- Select "Headphones and Frames"
- Select your Earbuds and follow the on-screen instructions
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!