NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Features not available with Google Assistant
Google Assistant is available for integration with non-Google devices, like Bose products. Some Google Assistant features that are supported with Google devices are unsupported with non-Google devices. Learn which Google Assistant features are unavailable with your Bose Google Assistant-enabled products.
Features not available with Bose Google Assistant-enable devices.
The following Google Assistant features are not available on Google Assistant-enabled Bose products:
- Phone calls
- Setting a Bose speaker as a default audio device for a Google speaker
- Continued conversation
- Sleep timers (i.e. "Hey Google, stop playing music after 30 minutes")
- Moving music from one speaker to another
- Play everywhere
- Setting presets
- Playing presets
- Controlling home theater devices (i.e. changing inputs or channels)
- Switching to or from the Bluetooth® source on your product
- Broadcast / intercom feature
- The Amazon Music service
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!