Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Bose Music app does not work with a device running Android 5.1
Follow these instructions to install the Bose Music app that is compatible with devices running version 5.1 of the Android operating system.
Uninstall the Bose Music app and install version 3.4.5 from Bose.com.
- Uninstall the Bose Music app currently installed on your device. To do this, locate the app in the Applications section of the Settings menu then select Uninstall.
- In the Security section of the Settings menu, enable the function titled "Unknown sources".
- With the device running Android OS 5.1, download Bose Music app version 3.4.5 located here on Bose.com.
- Select Open at the bottom of the screen once the download has completed or locate the file titled "bosemusic-v3.4.5.apk" in the Download folder.
- Once installed, open the Bose Music app and sign in to your Bose Music account.
- Exit the Bose Music app, return to the Security section of the Settings menu and disable the function titled "Unknown sources".
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!