Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Wearing and adjusting your earbuds
Proper fit is important for product comfort and performance. Get tips on how to properly fit and adjust your earbuds.
Wearing your earbuds
Putting on the earbudsSlide the earhook behind your ear and rotate it back until it rests gently over the top of your ear. The earbud should rest over the top of your ear.
NOTE: Make sure you wear the correct earbud on the correct ear. Look for the L (left) and R (right) markings on the inside surface of each earbud.
To get the best fit while wearing glasses, remove your glasses before putting on the earbuds. When the earbuds are stable and comfortable, put your glasses back on.
Move your head up and down and side to side to make sure the earbuds are stable and comfortable.
Checking your fit
Proper FitYou have the right fit when:
- The earhook rests behind your ear without any discomfort
- The earbud rests over the top of your ear
- Depending on your ear, the earbud may look straight or slightly angled
- A comfortable fit might feel slightly loose on your ear. As long as the earbud doesn’t fall off when you move around, it’s a proper fit
Adjust the fit if:
- The earhook sits too high above your ear
- The earhook is hanging off the back of your ear
- The earbud covers your ear canal
NOTE: If you feel any discomfort while wearing the earbuds, adjust how far back you’ve rotated the earbud
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!