NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Modes are groups of settings that you can create and quickly switch between depending on your situation. There are multiple Modes available to start. You can also create your own Modes to quickly recall the different settings that work best for you.
Recall, create, or delete Modes.
Select an existing or saved ModeOn the main screen of the Hear app, tap the Modes icon in the lower-right:
- Five modes are available to get you started: Focused, Conversation, Outdoors, Music, and Television
- To select a saved Mode, tap one
Create a new Mode
- Adjust the product settings in the app to your liking
- On the main screen of the app, tap the Modes icon in the lower-right
- Tap the + icon in the upper-left
- When prompted, select what you want to do: OVERWRITE or CREATE NEW
- If you select OVERWRITE, tap the Mode you want to overwrite, then tap OVERWRITE to confirm
- If you select CREATE NEW, enter a name for the new Mode, then tap SAVE.
Delete a Mode
- On the main screen of the Hear app, tap the Modes icon in the lower-right
- In the upper-left, tap Edit
- Tap the red circle next to the Mode(s) you want to delete, then tap Delete to the right to confirm
- When finished, tap Done in the upper-left.