NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Deleting a My Bose account (iOS devices only)
If you have an Apple iOS device, you can close your My Bose account from the Bose app (this option is not available for Android devices). Closing your account will delete your entire My Bose account. You will not be able to access any Bose services or applications where you sign in with that account. This includes the SoundTouch app, Bose Connect app, Bose Music app, and the Bose Pro Community. You may also lose some features of your Bose products that require these services or applications.
Close your My Bose account from the Bose Music app.
- Open the Bose Music app
- In the upper-right, tap the My Account icon
- Under "My Bose," tap Email
- At the bottom in red, tap "Delete Account."
Close your My Bose account from the Bose SoundTouch app.
- Open the Bose SoundTouch app
- In the upper-left, tap the Menu icon ☰
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Close My Account. This will open the account cancellation page in your device's web browser
- Fill in the required fields, then tap Submit.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!