NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Changing audio sources
Your product has an audio input to accomodate the connection of another device. Learn how to switch inputs on your product to hear the different sound sources you have connected.
Use the SoundTouch app.
- At the bottom of the app, tap the system name to open the system panel
- Below the system icon and name, choose the desired device source (Note: Only sources available on the system with appear, i.e. SoundTouch, Bluetooth®, AUX)
To select an audio source:
Using your remoteBelow the power button at the top of your remote, icons for the following sources can be selected: streaming music, TV, or Bluetooth®. If programmed to control other devices, additional icons for a cable/satellite box, a cloud-connected device, and a disc player will appear below the first row of icons.
Using the Bose Music app to select a TV, Bluetooth or AirPlay source
- In the Bose Music app, tap the Source button. If this button is not shown, tap the product control icon in the lower-left corner.
Tip: If you have more than one Bose smart speaker, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner then select the product to be controlled.
- Select the desired source (TV, Bluetooth or AirPlay).
Using the Bose Music app to select a streaming music service
- In the Bose Music app, tap the Browse icon in the lower-right corner.
- At the top of the screen is a banner displaying the TuneIn music service along with any other music streaming services you have configured. Select a music service to browse or search the content offered.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!