NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Accessing the System Information Screen
The System Information screen provides information about your system, like serial number, software version, remote control information and more. This information can be useful when registering or getting support on your product.
To obtain system information via the SoundTouch app, follow these steps:
- In the SoundTouch app, choose the menu icon in the upper left
- Choose "Settings" -> About"
- Select the desired system to view that system's details
To view info about your product:
- In the Bose Music app, tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
Tip: If the a different product is shown, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner then select the desired product.
- Scroll down to and tap Technical Info.
Details about your product appear.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!