Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Re-linking the SoundLink USB key to your system
If you need to reconnect your SoundLink adapter or were unable to initially connect it, you can manually trigger the USB key and the SoundLink receiver for your Wave system to re-link.
To manually pair the SoundLink adapter and USB key:
- Turn off Bluetooth® on any nearby Bluetooth devices
- Power on the Wave system and select the SoundLink source
Tip: If you have difficulty, be sure the SoundLink adapter is securely connected to the Bose Link jack on the Wave system
- On the remote control, press and hold the 5 button until DISCOVERABLE appears on the Wave system display
- Press and hold the button on the USB key for five seconds: The light on the USB key begins blinking
Tip: If you have difficulty, be sure the USB key is securely connected to the computer and the computer is powered on
- Wait for the adapter and USB key to connect: CONNECTING COMPUTER appears on the Wave system display, then COMPUTER when connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!