Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting AV Sync
The A/V Sync option in the system menu lets you adjust the audio delay. This can be helpful if the video you are watching does not appear to play in sync with the accompanying sound.
Adjust the AV Sync setting.
- Power on your system
- On the remote, press the MORE button to view more options on the remote display
- Scroll up or down to select AV Settings
- Press OK
- Select Device AV Settings
- Select AV Sync
- Scroll up or down to select desired audio delay
- When finished, wait 10 seconds for the remote display to turn off.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!