NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting Image View
The Image View setting in your system menu is used to resize the video displayed on your TV. For example, if there are bars above and below or to the sides of the image, you can stretch or zoom it to fill the TV screen.
Adjust the Video Format setting.
This setting is not available if you are playing 3D video.
- Power on your system and TV
- On the remote control, press the Source button
- Select the source you want to adjust, then press the OK button
- Press the Image View button (below the More button) to show all available video formats
- Press the Image View button again to scroll through and select a format option.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!