NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Replacing the headband cushion on your headset
The headset headband pad (that sits atop your head while in use) is replaceable since it is a wearable item that can wear down with time or certain conditions (i.e. temperature, improper storage, accidental damage, etc.). Find out how to attach a new cushion to your headset.
To replace the headband cushion:
- Grasp the headband cushion and and peel it away from the headband
- Place the new cushion under the headband with adhesive facing the back of the headset
- Fold the adhesive flap over the headband
- Peel away the adhesive backing, fold the top flap, and adhere the top flap to the adhesive
- Insert the left and right tabs into the plastic cap.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!