Owner's guide support:
Quick start guide:
Lifestyle systems using the accessory SoundTouch adapter will search for updates automatically upon opening the SoundTouch app. If an update is available, the app will prompt you to update.
Download the free SoundTouch app here:
- Provides step-by-step instructions to set up your SoundTouch system in minutes
- Easily browse Internet radio stations, your stored music library and popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, iHeartRadio™, SiriusXM, Deezer and QPlay. Music services may vary.
- Quickly set your favorite music as a preset—so you can access it effortlessly on any SoundTouch system or remote
- With multiple SoundTouch systems, stream different music in different rooms, play the same music in every room
If your system is connected to your home network, it checks for software updates every time the system is used. If an update is available, it begins downloading automatically. If an update was fully downloaded, onscreen text prompts you when powering down the console that it is ready to be installed. Your system shuts down automatically after installation.
When connected to a network with Internet access, the console will check for a software update each time it is used. If an update is available, the update will automatically download to the console. Once the update is fully downloaded, an onscreen message will appear stating "An update is ready to be installed. Install now?" when the system is powered off.
- Be sure the bass module and wireless surround receivers are connected wirelessly to the console in order to receive any updates available for these components
- To begin the installation, select INSTALL
- Upon completing the installation, the system will turn off
The Lifestyle 600 and 650 systems cannot be updated through the SoundTouch app. Using the remote, press SETUP then select "Software Update" to determine if a software update has been downloaded to the console. The onscreen instruction will inform you if any automatic updates are ready for installation.
To update the bass module, it must be connected to the console wirelessly. If the bass module was connected to the console using a 3.5 mm cable during the system update, the bass module will not be updated.