Thank you for being a valued Bose business partner
This program is a benefit provided by Bose to students and participating companies. Together, we can treat all members well — and keep them well — with significant savings on most Bose products.
Not a participating partner but want to learn more? Contact us.
Eligible employees and students just need to create an account to explore the discounts on our partner, student, and employee site. And those discounts can be shared with family and friends, too. From headphones to home theater to smart speakers, even products designed for wellness.
To see the savings, visit our Partner, Student & Employee Purchase Portal to choose your country where you will be able to create an account or log in.
I am having trouble accessing the portal? What do I need to do?
• We recommend that you use Chrome to access the site for optimal performance
• Try clearing your browser cache and cookies
• If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us
I didn’t get the email confirmation after I registered.
• You should receive the email notification within 5 minutes of registration. If you didn’t receive your email notification, check your spam or junk folders
• Contact your IT department to see if the email is white listed from your company
My email address was not recognized by the system.
• If your email wasn’t recognized, please make sure you are registering with a valid work email
• Contact your Bose representative to make sure your company is a participating member
I am not seeing discounted prices after I log in.
If you are not seeing any price discounts after logging in, please contact us to report this issue. Please provide your name, email, and a screenshot to help us resolve the issue as quick as possible.
Is there a limit to how much I can purchase through the “program”?
Yes. Employees and students have an individual spending limit per calendar year according to the terms of your specific program. The limit does not include shipping fees or taxes. Your spending limit will renew on January 1.