High-quality cast aluminum brackets, designed to provide unobtrusive ceiling mounting of your Bose OmniJewel speakers. Not to be used as wall brackets. Sold as a pair.
Quick start guide
Rated 4 out of 5 by MajorMike72 from Classy look, fairly simple to install I like the way they mount to the ceiling with the speaker angled down slightly. The affect of this angling makes the sound project directly at my living room area. One problem I had was I wanted it mounted closer to the corner than the template would place it. I modified the mounting location closer but then realized to screw the speaker in (last step) I had to get a screwdriver behind the speaker, but it's too close to the corner. So I cut the end of the provided screwdriver off and was able to get my hand behind the speaker to screw it in place. I suggest modifying the design to make it easier to attach the speaker - OR - include in the directions whatever number of inches is needed to screw in the speaker. Might be 6 inches. I also ordered 2 pairs (they come in pairs) but only received one pair. Calling Bose, they are sending me another pair, no problem. Thanks for your support! I also received excellent technical support when trying to get my LS650 remote working!
Date published: 2018-12-19
- y_2019, m_1, d_16, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_omnijewel_ceiling_brackets, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-184.108.40.206
- getReviews, method:CLOUD, 2ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.;BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.;BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.;