Crisp and powerful Bluetooth sound
- Crisp, powerful sound in a wireless headphone package
- Advanced 2-way microphone system for clear calls in windy or noisy places
- Bluetooth control buttons on right earcup adjust volume, change tracks and take calls
- Play up to 15 hours with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Voice prompts to setup Bluetooth pairing and receive notifications
Better sound, unplugged
get ready for performance that raises the bar for bluetooth headphones. detailed and balanced sound you can enjoy everywhere you go. bose® triport® technology works with active eq to deliver music as dynamic as our best wired headphones. you’ll hear the deepest lows to the clearest highs, without a wire in sight.
Power to spare
Designed for you
Hear and be heard
- Headphones:7.1" H x 5.5" W x 2.4" D (5.4 oz)
Length of audio cable: 47.2" (1.2 m)
Length of USB cable: 1.3" (3.4 cm)
- Carrying case:5" H x 5" W x 2.3" D
In the box
- SoundLink® on-ear Bluetooth® headphones
- 47.2" (1.2 m) audio cable
- 1.3" (3.4 cm) USB cable
- Carrying case
- Wireless range: 30 ft (9.1 m)
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hours for full charge
- Quick charge: 15 minutes for 2 hours
Is my tablet or smartphone compatible with SoundLink® on-ear Bluetooth headphones?
Yes. These headphones are compatible with other Bluetooth devices using Bluetooth 2.1 (or later) specifications that support the Bluetooth A2DP hands-free and headset profiles.
Can SoundLink® on-ear headphones connect to two devices simultaneously?
Yes. The headphones can keep a connection to two Bluetooth devices at the same time by using multipoint technology.
Can I use SoundLink® on-ear headphones with my TV? Would they work with a Bluetooth transmitter?
No. Most TVs don't have Bluetooth functionality. Although a transmitter will technically work, there may be a distracting delay between the audio and video.
Can I use these headphones for VoIP calls?
Yes. The headphones will work with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) apps on mobile devices that support the Bluetooth hands-free profile.
Do SoundLink® headphones work with voice recognition apps?
Are these headphones noise cancelling?
Can I use the headphones with my portable or home audio equipment?
Can I listen to music even if the battery has run out?
Can the headphones be used for gaming?
No. Most gaming consoles do not use the same Bluetooth protocols as Soundlink® headphones. In general, the audio/video delay will be excessive and most noticeable in games where action and audio are supposed to be synchronized. Players of casual games with sound effects may not have an issue.
Does Bose offer around-ear wireless headphones?
Can I turn off the voice prompts?
Yes. When the headphones are connected to a Bluetooth device, press and hold the volume + and volume – buttons together for 3 seconds.
Can I change the language of the voice prompts?
Yes, you can change the language of your voice prompts and get software updates. SoundLink® on-ear headphones download site »