If you purchase a new product from Bose.com and then find a lower price for that same product on our site or through select authorized Bose dealers — Best Buy, Target, or Walmart — you can request a price match/refund within 14 days of purchase.
Prior to making a purchase, or during the 14 days after your purchase, please contact us for help with your price match request. You’ll be asked to submit an image or link of the current lower price. We’ll then review and verify the price match request.
- The product must be the identical model and be in stock, ready to ship, from one of the following authorized dealers: Best Buy, Target, or Walmart
- The lower price must be the listed price (plus any shipping costs) and be valid at the time of request
- The price match request must be submitted by the individual who is listed in the “bill to” section of the order
- We reserve the right to verify the lower price and availability of the product, and we may decline the request
- No rain checks will be issued for items out of stock at Bose to match a competitor’s price
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of price matches on identical items
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers or “marketplace” retailers
- Prices that only display on a website after a guest log in
- Any financing offers, bundle offers, items included in bundle offers, free items, pricing errors or misprints, mail-in offers, rebates, items that are advertised in limited quantities, out-of-stock items, credit card offers, discounts related to membership programs or loyalty offers, student, military, teacher, or first responder discounts, coupons, clearance, or closeout items, liquidation sales, damaged products, open-package products, pre-owned or refurbished/reconditioned products
* Call us to return the product within 90 days of receipt (60 days for aviation headsets and accessories).
** Risk-free refers to the 90-day trial only (60 days for aviation headsets and accessories), and requires product purchase direct from Bose.