Protect your F1 Subwoofer with this highly durable protective bag.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Military grade Superior durability developed by overengineering. Quality materials and rugged design. The zipper, Velcro and overall workmanship are all of very premium quality, just like the loudspeakers they protect Definitely worth the money I'm giving "sound quality" 5 stars because when you run your fingernails across the material, you know you are touching (and hearing) something special. It's kind of like the emotional connection you would have with the interior of a high end European luxury car, when you make contact with the fine Nappa leather. You just feel satisfied.
Date published: 2016-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by DJ Terry from A quality product for your speakers! I own the Bose F1 518 speakers and subs. I also own the travel bags for all 4. The bags are a must have for transporting your speakers. They are made to fit the top speakers and a little bigger to fit the subs. They have flaps to access the handles so you can carry them easily with the bags on them. Each bag has 2 flaps with Velcro for handles, 1 long pouch with Velcro for the power cord and a zippered bottom so the entire speaker is covered. They are black, padded and have the Bose logo embroidered on them. To put on....I stand the speaker up, slide the bag over it, lay it on its side, close the bottom flap underneath and carefully close the zipper around the bottom. Be careful the first time as the zipper may be a little snug until the bag breaks in. The travel bags are pricey but they are made well and will protect your speakers. I feel a lot better with them in the protective bags when heading out for a show. I have to protect my investment so I can use them for many years to come. I love them.
Date published: 2016-01-08
- y_2019, m_1, d_14, h_2
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_US, sid_f1_subwoofer_travelbag_acc, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-126.96.36.199
- getReviews, method:CLOUD, 2ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;