soft cover allows you to customize the appearance of your soundlink® mini bluetooth speaker while providing added protection for the aluminum body against scratches or abrasions. choose from an assortment of colors.
Rated 5 out of 5 by doogenheimer from Yellowing Of Clear Portions Of Protective Cover For those of you who have had problems with the yellowing of clear portions of protective cover, you might want to try cleaning the affected portions of the cover with toothpaste and rinse with water. I have run into this with other similar silicone materials, and it works great. Apparently the yellowing is some type of oxidation on the surface of the silicone, and the mild abrasive in the toothpaste will clean that off. Be certain to rinse thoroughly with water and dry before re-fitting the cover to your Bose SoundLink. I hope this helps.
Date published: 2016-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by VirgoSuite71 from A Great Soft Cover This soft cover accentuates and protects your SoundLink Mini speaker. Mine was purchased over a year ago and looks as good as new. This is used daily at home and at the park. Proper care of Bose speakers and accessories will keep them looking new. So, if you do not place in direct sunlight for hours, moving the speaker around with dirty, grime, or oils, I am sure the yellow tint will not occur.
Date published: 2015-12-25
- y_2016, m_11, d_24, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_6585
- loc_en_US, sid_soundlink_mini_cover_acc, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=ASCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-220.127.116.11
- getReviews, method:CLOUD, 0ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT